Ever wonder how your Executive Director got his/her job?
What was the career path of some of Lincoln's successful Executive Directors?
What do you need to support your work in the nonprofit sector?
Join your fellow ynpnLNK members to have lunch with one of Lincoln's nonprofit leaders. This informal discussion over a meal is your chance to ask questions and learn about what it takes to be a leader in the nonprofit sector.
This event is for ynpnLNK members and RSVP is required (each event will be capped at 10 ynpnLNK members and 1 Executive Director). Each attendee will purchase his/her own meal.
Possible questions to ask at your lunch:
- Who/what was helpful to you in your first year as an Executive Director?
- What makes a successful manager?
- What makes a successful nonprofit manager?
- Has your organization gone through a transition (mission shift, funding shift, etc.)? If so, what helped you to navigate that shift successfully?
- Are you on social media? How do you balance personal and professional social media outreach?
126 N 14th St
Lincoln, NE 68508
Google map and directions