Why Should I become a Member?
ynpnLNK wants to be a valuable resource for all nonprofit professionals in Lincoln. We do this by providing our members with meaningful benefits that hep them connect with their community. These benefits include.
- Free access to ynpnlnk events
- Meaningful connection to other nonprofit professionals and leaders in Lincoln
- Ability to submit content for ynpnlnk social media pages and website
- Support for home buying from HomeServices of Nebraska. Contact Jason.Schmit@homeservicesne.com
- Free educational webinars and discounted services and print jobs through Firespring. Contact Brendan.Mcdaniel@firespring.com
- Level up your financial future with a complementary financial planning session with Keith Peterson, CFP. Contact KeithPeterson@dadco.com
- MORE BENEFITS COMING SOON!
ynpnLNK is Partnering with Nonprofit Association of the Midlands:
1) Nonprofit Staff Membership
NAM will offer ynpnLNK’s members with nonprofit staff membership for free
2) Member Pricing on NAM training events
NAM will provide training to participating ynpnLNK members for nonprofit staff member prices. If a ynpnLNK member’s employer is currently a NAM member organization, the ynpnLNK member will register (at no cost) under their employer’s membership.
Financial Planning and Advising
ynpnLNK Members are offered a complimentary financial planning session as a benefit of membership.
Please reach out to Keith Peterson if you wish to set up an appointment:
As part of your membership, we are proud to partner with HomeServices of Nebraska’s Home Ownership Benefit Program. This program provides you access to local Real Estate professionals (HOME Real Estate and Woods Bros Realty) and other services that can help you through any stage of your home buying or selling process. Additionally, this benefit provides a rebate that puts money back into your pocket at closing! To learn more about your benefit, contact Jason.Schmit@HomeServicesNE.com