Welcome, we're glad you're here!
ynpnLNK is a place for young nonprofit professionals to meet other professionals in the social sector of Lincoln.
ynpnLNK seeks to serve Lincoln's young change-makers with professional and leadership development, resources that will connect them to their peers, and opportunities to interface with notable leaders in their industry. We also believe it is important to foster the bonds between our members, giving our demographic a sense of solidarity and a collective voice. We want to attract young professionals to our sector and provide new and creative incentives for those who make it their livelihood to improve their community.
Things We Think You Should Know
- ynpnLNK was created by young professionals working in nonprofits across Lincoln (so we are your peers!)
- Membership fee for a year is $25 dollars
- We will host at least four events a year based on different nonprofit industry themes
- Membership is not limited by age, but our programming will typically be geared towards professionals, ages of 20-40ish years.
- We are a part of a larger national nonprofit network: YNPN (see the mothership's website)
- See our founding council's blogs on why they started ynpnLNK